Funding Support and Budget Formulation
The budget is the most pivotal component of the research project. It is the portion that gives details how awarded sponsor funds will be used to accomplish the goals of the study. A well-developed budget requires careful planning, consideration, negotiation, management, and analysis. HM Healthcare Partners has aided in the development and considerations for budgets alike and has matched numerous clients with unique funding opportunities. We think outside the box to match you with opportunities that best aligns with the PI’s background, your organization’s tax classification, organizational goals, and the specific aims of the research project to maximize funding opportunities.
Our funding support identification services include:
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- other federal, state, county agencies
- foundations, professional societies
- private/individual donors
- corporations and industry
- intramural resources
- RFP/RFQ identification
- budget development/negotiation
Contact us for more information.